Monday 12 September 2016

Batman/Predator I-III (1991-'98), Batman/Aliens I and II (1997-2003), Superman and Batman Versus Aliens and Predator (2007), Superman & Batman vs. Vampires & Werewolves (2008)


(I originally read these comics between late April/early May 2015)

I must confess to being neither a Predator nor Aliens fan. I am however a Batman fan, and he's the common link between these series. The final series here I chose to tack on the end as it seemed thematically similar.

These are a grouping of comics I chose to read before I made a habit of writing reviews, so there isn't one. I've no doubt I'll revisit them at some point, though.


  
   
   

 
  
 

   
   


As an extra, here's the awesome Dave Gibbons painted cover for the Batman/Predator collection:




Batman versus Predator (1991) # 1-3, Batman versus Predator II (1993) # 1-4 and Batman versus Predator III (1997) # 1-4 are collected in:

Softcover:
DC Comics/Dark Horse: Batman versus Predator (US)
DC Comics/Dark Horse: Batman versus Predator (UK)
DC Comics/Dark Horse: Batman versus Predator (De)
DC Comics/Dark Horse: Batman versus Predator (Es)
DC Comics/Dark Horse: Batman versus Predator (Fr)
DC Comics/Dark Horse: Batman versus Predator (It)

Batman versus Predator (1991) # 1-3 are collected in:

Softcover:

Batman versus Predator II (1993) # 1-4 are collected in:

Softcover:

Batman versus Predator III (1997) # 1-4 are collected in: 

Softcover:

Batman/Aliens (1997) # 1/2, Batman/Aliens Two (2002) # 1-3 and Superman and Batman versus Aliens and Predator (2007) # 1/2 are collected in:

Softcover:

Batman/Aliens (1997) # 1/2 are collected in:

Softcover:

Batman/Aliens Two (2002) # 1-3 are collected in:

Softcover:

Superman and Batman versus Aliens and Predator (2007) # 1/2 are collected in:

Softcover:

Superman & Batman vs. Vampires & Werewolves (2008) # 1-6 are collected in:

Softcover: